Effective Date: April 13, 2020
Georgia Title Loans (Georgia Title Loans, we, us, our or the company) offers consumer financial products and services. As a financial company, we choose how to share your personal information. Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law also gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Please read this notice carefully to understand what types of information we collect, how we share your information, what types of information we share/don’t share and why we share/don’t share it.
What types of information do we collect and share?
On our website form and in our stores during the application process, we collect several pieces of personal information. For example, we may collect the following personal information: name, telephone number(s), address, photo identification type and number, income information, payment history, asset/collateral information.
How do we share your information?
We share your personal information for everyday business purposes, such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), prevent or mitigate fraud, respond to court orders and legal investigations, and engage in corporate transactions.
What information we share and why?
- We share your personal information for our internal marketing purposes in order to offer our products and services to you.
- We share your personal information with our affiliates for their everyday business purposes with respect to information about your transactions and experiences. These affiliates are limited to our four locations as follows: Georgia Title Loans (formerly Car Cash of Atlanta), 205-A Moreland Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30316; Georgia Title Loans (formerly Car Cash of Lawrenceville), 2449 Lawrenceville Hwy, Ste 106, Lawrenceville, GA 30044; Georgia Title Loans (formerly Car Cash of Norcross), 5535-B Jimmy Carter Blvd, Norcross, GA 30093; Georgia Title Loans (formerly Title Dollars), 2221-B Salem Rd SE, Conyers, GA 30013.
- We share your personal information with our affiliates to market to you.
What information we do not share
- We do not share your personal information with our affiliates for their everyday business purposes with respect to information about your creditworthiness.
- We do not share your personal information joint marketing with other financial companies.
- We do not share your personal information for non-affiliates to market to you.
How to limit our sharing
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness.
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you.
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market you.
- You can limit our affiliates from marketing to you by emailing your request to email@example.com. Please include your first and last name, telephone number, and email address. Please allow 3-5 business days for us to process your request.
Please note: If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information thirty (30) days from the date we provide this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
How we protect your personal information
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer and mobile application safeguards and secured files and buildings. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards (i.e., computer virus protection software, firewalls, encryption). Only authorized employees have access. Customer access to electronically stored account documents and information is protected via customer-created or customer-specific usernames and passwords.
How does Georgia Title Loans collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example:
- When you apply for a title loan on our website or in-house at one of our four locations.
- When you give us your income information.
- When you show us your valid state driver’s license
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. Our affiliates include the following companies: Georgia Title Loans (formerly Car Cash of Atlanta), 205-A Moreland Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30316; Georgia Title Loans (formerly Car Cash of Lawrenceville), 2449 Lawrenceville Hwy, Ste 106, Lawrenceville, GA 30044; Georgia Title Loans (formerly Car Cash of Norcross), 5535-B Jimmy Carter Blvd, Norcross, GA 30093; Georgia Title Loans (formerly Title Dollars), 2221-B Salem Rd SE, Conyers, GA 30013.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. Non-affiliates we share with can include credit bureaus and similar data providers, third-party lenders; banks; collection agencies; check-cashers; tax preparers; pawnbrokers; rent-to-own; money transmitters; retailers; and prepaid card providers.
A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. Joint marketing partners include lenders; banks; tax preparers; money transmitters; retailers; and prepaid card providers. We do not have any going marketing partners.
Other Important Information
Updating your information: If you need to update the personal information you have given us, please email our communications department at firstname.lastname@example.org.